Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Morning, Sunshines!


Well, as you might have guessed, Pantalones (pictured above) and I have been competing to see who could procrastinate longest before posting. And, it looks like I lose. Sad day, but you ladies will learn that as you get older, you lose some of your game. In college, I could have procrastinated for at least another week.

Nej, if you've ever watched my appearances, you'll notice that I wear a space-aged, pearlescent shield of heavy lipgloss to protect me from nerves. So, that's what I suggest.

Congrats on your award! How long do you have to speak? I'd write a few notes and practice a few times to make it feel natural. Just be yourself. (That's the end of my list of cliches, in case anyone's wondering.)

I'm doing well, working a lot, traveling a lot. My house is finally all decoratey, and I'm thinking of having a party in April for my birthday. I'll keep y'all posted. Now, Pantalones, you have the floor.

3 comments:

nej said...

Thanks Bojangles. Your lip gloss shield, convinced me to invest in mascara for this event. I plan on double armor with that & some lip gloss.

Ferret said...

Ach, the stamina of youth...

Now, embrace your older, more-prepared self and plan your party!

pantalones said...

look at you all showing off and knowing how to post pictures!

Challenge accepted.

Blog forthcoming.
-pants